Our vision to be a GREAT company includes being an active and contributing member of our communities. Lion's Choice has a rich heritage of involvement. We have supported many organizations over the years and are continuing that tradition in St Louis and in other communities that are home to our restaurants. We want to partner and give back to the communities where we work and live. There are many ways that we can work with your organization. If you want to talk about an opportunity, please complete the Community/Charitable activity inquiry on the Contact Us section of this site.
We love to partner with childrens' charities. Contact us and let's talk about how we can work together.
Community Loyalty Program
This year, we launched a new Community Loyalty Program. We are excited to partner with and help support many organizations. This program is very simple. We provide your membership with loyalty cards. Every purchase at any Lion's Choice location earns your organization cash rewards. In addition, we will feature special events to get your organization together and earn bonus rewards, allowing your organization to earn cash faster. Your membership enjoys quality, tasty, and nutritious sandwiches and your organization gets cash to help fund your programs.
Health and Nutrition
We have worked with Weight Watchers to analyze our offerings and help customers order the perfect, nutritious sandwich that meets their health requirements. Refer to Weight Watchers materials for current nutrition details.
Lion's Choice will work with your organization to strengthen the community. Giving back is a core value of our company and we welcome opportunities to work together to help others.
Recent Community Event Participation
- Lion's Choice roared with Creve Coeur Days. Interest and energy at our booth reached high levels. Kids loved our stuffed animals, temporary tattoos, and stickers. Lion's Choice was a proud participant with many other organizations from the Creve Coeur community.
- During Ballwin Days, Lion's Choice activities centered around the senior community. Gift certificates found their way into lucky hands during bingo. Lion's Choice coupons were distributed to each senior citizen. We also sponsored transportation for guests to and from the park.
- At St. Monica's Carnival, we sponsored a lollipop and treasure case booth. Lollipops and Lion's Choice coupons put smiles on many faces!
- Tornado Relief: Lion's Choice proudly donated food, condiments, and clothing to help victims.
- Valley Days in Valley Park: As summer rolls along, so does the Lion's Choice entourage. This time, we handed out coupons, t-shirts, stickers, and good will.